Harvey Norman is an Australian retail brand with a strong name in the market. The company operates in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, bathrooms, flooring, kitchen, electrical goods, technology, small appliances and entertainment. Check out their job offers below.
Read more: Supermarket chain Aldi offers 245 job opportunities in Australia
If you are looking for a casual or fulltime job to start in February, the Harvey Norman chain of stores offers many opportunities to advance your career in over 220 locations in 8 countries. You will be working with a team of over 12,000 employees!
This innovative retail business not only operates in Australia but also has global unities in New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Slovenia, Ireland, Croatia and Northern Ireland. In any of the positions available at Harvey Norman, you will learn from professionals who are the leaders in identifying emerging consumer products, market trends and new technologies.
Also, at this enterprise, you will enjoy several benefits for being a part of such a dynamic and diverse team. The company promotes job flexibility and a work/family life balance to ensure their employees receive the best conditions to deliver an excellent service to the customers.
Read more: Australia Post hires postage sorters, drivers, operation clerks and more. Apply today!
The benefits include discounts on Retail Products, so you can purchase the latest product innovations and style for every room of your home and also salary packaging, so you can have access to the latest technology such as tablets, laptops and smartphones.
Besides, the company offers a novated leasing program, in which the employees can take advantage of a convenient, competitive and comprehensive program. According to Harvey Norman, this allows workers to drive the car they want, and save on expenses and tax in the process. f you want to enjoy these and more benefits, take a look at the latest job offers:
Cashier & Photo Lab Assistant
The company is looking for an enthusiastic customer service focused Cashier & Photo Lab Assistant to join the Bennetts Green Store. To work as a cashier, you must have an understanding of life at home solutions and a desire to find the best outcome for the customers. Some of the requirements are:
- excellent communication skills
- being motivated and having a great eye for detail
- being able to work with minimal supervision
- experience resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
- enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
Read more: Work with healthcare in South Australia: nursing and administrative assistants, home helpers and more
For the Chirnside Park Store, the chain seeks a passionate customer Salesperson to join the team. For this role, you will need to provide exceptional customer-focused problem solving, and for this, you’ll have to think fast and impress the clients. Norman Harvey requires:
- experience in (or ability to work in) a customer-focused, successful retail business
- furniture product knowledge to support customer queries would be an advantage, but not a must if you are willing to learn
- ability to service customers while managing work tasks around their needs
- experience of resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
Read more: More than 50 job opportunities at Kmart: customer service, supply analyst, and many other positions available
If you are keen to work in the administrative building, the company’s corporate offices in Homebush West require a customer-focused receptionist to join the team on a full-time basis. This position is ideal for someone looking for an entrance into a professional office environment, supporting the Switchboard and Customer Service teams. You will need:
- accurate typing skills;
- excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
- initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- intermediate MS Word and Excel skills;
If you want to guarantee your job in 2021, make sure to visit au.indeed.com and search for “Harvey Norman Jobs”. Onde on the page, you can view more than 280 job opportunities currently available. Check out some of the latest offers published:
- Bedding Salesperson
- Warehouse Clerk
- Electrical Salesperson
- Reserve Stockhand
- Warehouse 2IC
- Photo Centre / Cashier / Operations
- Sales Assistant/Estimator ACT
- Photo Lab Assistant
- Desktop Administrator
- Online Operations / Returns Clerk
- Administration Assistant
Read more: Be your own boss with Uber Eats: delivery people needed all over Australia
Source: au.indeed.com | Images: The Innovation Enterprise/ ChannelNews Australia